Cosmetic Teeth Whitening
Teeth Whitening has become one of the most requested
cosmetic treatments, and for good reason. Studies have shown that a beaming
white smile not only makes you more attractive, it also helps you appear more
intelligent, successful, and friendly! Everyone feels better when they have
great looking white teeth.
At Loughner Massage & Lash Boutique we allow you to choose the amount of sessions you would like per sitting. Each session takes 15-20 Minutes.
Results vary from person to person depending on how stained the teeth are before whitening, what caused the stains on the teeth, and how well the persons enamel reacts to the peroxide in our gel. But to give you an idea.... one treatment can provide 2-4 shades of whitening, 2 treatments can provide up to 8 shades of whitening, and 3 & 4 treatments can provide above 8 shades of whitening!
$149 – 3 consecutive treatments (all in one day)
$25 each – for any additional session
How it Works:
How it Works:
We use a gel (16% hydrogen peroxide) that whitens the teeth and a blue LED light which accelerates the process. This is a safe treatment and generally has no sensitivity to the teeth and gums. Also, as opposed to using a gel tray, you will 'paint" the gel on your teeth which helps prevent the gel from touching your gums and prevents sensitivity.
After a tooth whitening treatment, the pores generally remain open for around 24 hours. We recommend 2 or 3 consecutive treatments per customer. If you don’t want to, or can't, have all the treatments during the same visit, you can have come back for the next session the following day while the pores are still open, but it really needs to be within 24 hours of the prior treatment.
You should not receive cosmetic teeth whitening treatments if you:
- Are pregnant or lactating
- Have poor enamel or decalcification caused by excessive use of fluorides.
- Have periodontal disease.
- Wear braces or have worn braces in the past 6 months.
- Have recently had oral surgery.
- Have decaying teeth or exposed roots.
- Have open cavities.
- Have a history of allergic reaction to peroxide products.
- Have silver filings in, near, or behind the front teeth.
- Are under the age of 14.
Deluxe Teeth Whitening Kit:
The Beaming White® Home Whitening Kit is our most popular kit. Many of the foods and drinks you consume throughout the day stain your beautiful teeth (coffee-drinkers, unite!). Fight back and reclaim your confident, sparkling-white smile with this safe and effective kit!
- Whitens your teeth up to 10 shades
- 100% vegan-friendly, kosher ingredients
- Includes enough teeth whitening gel for 10–14 treatments
- Includes demineralizing gel to eliminate sensitivity
- Dentist approved and recommended
- Gels are made here in the USA
- If you’re looking to safely and dramatically whiten your teeth at home, the Beaming White® Deluxe Home Whitening Kit is the best home teeth whitening product on the market. Get your kit today for a fraction of what a dentist would charge —you know you deserve it!
The Forever White™ Teeth Whitening Pen has advanced gel that whitens BETTER and with LESS sensitivity than competing brands. It’s so convenient and easy to use just smile and brush on some gel. Teeth get whiter with each application. It’s perfect for touch-ups and on-the-go whitening.
- For a super sexy, Forever White smile!
- No messy mouth trays required!
- No refrigeration required.
- Guaranteed results!
Daily Fusion Tooth Foam:
Daily White™ Fusion™ teeth whitening foam is a revolutionary one-step, dual-action micro-foaming formula that cleans and whitens teeth better than ordinary whitening toothpaste. Daily White leaves your breath nice and fresh, promotes healthy gums, and tastes great, too.
Just brush your teeth with this dental “foam” instead of tooth “paste” for your freshest, whitest, most confident smile ever!
Minerals Enamel Builder:
Minerals™ Enamel Booster is great tasting and a desensitizing gel. This gel significantly increases the micro-hardness of tooth enamel after teeth whitening which helps seal in the whitening results by sealing out stains. It replenishes minerals such as fluoride and calcium which are lost over time, but especially after a tooth whitening treatment. It also helps to prevent and alleviate tooth sensitivity.