Full Set of Classics: $149
30 Minute Touch-Up: $41
45 Minute Touch-Up: $57
60 Minute Touch-Up: $70
Full Set of Hybrids: $199
30 Minute Touch-Up: $44
45 Minute Touch-Up: $66
60 Minute Touch-Up: $77
Full Set of Volumes: $235
30 Minute Touch-Up: $50
45 Minute Touch-Up: $72
60 Minute Touch-Up: $89
Mega Volume Lashes
Full Set of Megas: $299
30 Minute Touch-Up: $62
45 Minute Touch-Up: $90
60 Minute Touch-Up: $110
What's the difference between each technique?
Classic lash extensions are when the lash tech attaches one single extension to one natural lash, this creates a more natural look while still giving your lashes more length and color!
Hybrid lash extensions are created when the lash tech combines both classic and volume techniques to give you a natural, whispy lash look!
Volume lash extensions are creates when the lash tech attaches 3-5 lash extensions to one natural lash. This creates a fuller feathery look!
Aftercare & Fills
Do not panic if some extensions begin to fall! Please keep in mind that we lose 3-4 lashes per eye per day, and we have shedding cycles that can cause our natural lashes to fall out quicker at different times throughout the year. That is why our touch-up sessions are necessary to help you maintain the beautiful look of your lashes. Suggested maintenance for eyelash extensions is every 2-4 weeks. Some of the "do's and don'ts" for eyelash care include:
- Avoiding steam for 24-48 hrs.
- Brushing/combing your lashes gently from the middle and going upwards after showering.
- Avoiding any oily products applied to your lashes. Use oil free eye makeup remover and wash eyelashes with a lint free wand.
- Do not rub your eyes/lashes.
- Do not pull at your lashes.
- Use only water based mascara. Do not use water proof mascara.
- Do not use an eyelash curler.
- Use oil free products on or around your face.
- Avoid using oil based creams and make up that will cause lashes fall off prematurely.
- Wear eye protection in tanning beds. Sweat, extreme heat, and steam can break down the adhesive and causing lashes to fall off.
- Always use a good sealant to prevent everyday oils, pollutants, and dirt from damaging your lashes.
- Touch Ups are recommended every 2-4 weeks (Use a good Eyelash Extension Sealant at least 2-3 times a week. This protects your lashes from moisture, oil, and dust and will increase the bonding strength).
Always ask your lash technician any questions you may have regarding the proper care for your eyelashes!
You will receive a "do" and "don't" list at the end of your service
Fill vs. Full Set
- Anything over 2 weeks must be booked for at 45 minutes
- Anything over 3 weeks must be booked for 60 minutes.
- Anything over 4 weeks from your last appointment will be booked and charged as a full set.
Lashes will prematurely fall out if proper aftercare is not taken. If you feel as if you are using proper aftercare and your extensions are prematurely falling out, you must contact us within 7 days of the appointment and have one of our Lash Experts look at your set. If you cannot make it in within the 7 day period, you must send a picture of your set to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the 7 day time frame, there is nothing we can do as some peoples natural shedding cycle could cause sparse lashes by that time.
Coming from Another Studio
- Cluster lashes
- Very messy or clumpy work from any previous Eyelash Technician
- Damaged lashes
If by chance your lashes are not lash-able because of the above reasons, we will offer to remove them for $25. If we remove your lashes and your natural lashes are damaged, we recommend to use a lash serum for 3-6 weeks before we apply a full set. If your natural lashes aren't damaged after removal, we can schedule you to apply a fresh full set.
Please call our studio for any questions and for more information!