Full Set: $149
30 Minute Touch-Up: $41
45 Minute Touch-Up: $57
60 Minute Touch-Up: $70
Full Set: $199
30 Minute Touch-Up: $44
45 Minute Touch-Up: $66
60 Minute Touch-Up: $77
Full Set: $235
30 Minute Touch-Up: $55
45 Minute Touch-Up: $72
60 Minute Touch-Up: $89
Mega Volume Lashes
Full Set: $299
30 Minute Touch-Up: $62
45 Minute Touch-Up: $90
60 Minute Touch-Up: $110
Remember that Lash Extensions depend on how healthy and full your natural lashes are, extensions will look different on everyone because of eye shape and the health and amount of natural lashes that you have! Check out our deals for full sets here!
What's the difference between each technique?
Classic lash extensions are when the lash tech attaches one single extension to one natural lash, this creates a more natural look while still giving your lashes more length and color!
Hybrid lash extensions are created when the lash tech combines both classic and volume techniques to give you a natural, whispy lash look!
Volume lash extensions are creates when the lash tech attaches 3-5 lash extensions to one natural lash. This creates a fuller feathery look!
Fill vs. Full Set
- Anything over 4 weeks from your last appointment, or less than 25% of lashes remaining will be booked and charged as a full set.
- Anything 3 weeks and under will always be honored as a fill as long as there are still some eyelash extensions remaining.
Coming from Another Studio
- cluster lashes
- very messy or clumpy work from any previous Eyelash Technician
- or damaged lashes
If by chance your lashes are not lash-able because of the above reasons, we will offer to remove them for $25. If we remove your lashes and your natural lashes are damages, we will recommend to use a lash serum for 3-6 weeks before we apply a full set. If your natural lashes aren't damaged after removal, we can apply a fresh full set immediately.
Please call our studio for any questions and for more information!
Aftercare & Fills
Do not panic if some extensions begin to fall off for it is natural for the average person to shed 3-4 lashes a day. That is why our touch-up sessions are necessary to help you maintain the beautiful look of your lashes. Suggested maintenance for eyelash extensions is every 2-4 weeks. Our experts will also educate you on the "do's and don'ts" for eyelash care at the end of your session. Important ones to remember include:
- Avoiding steam for 24-48 hrs.
- Brushing/combing your lashes gently from the middle and going upwards after showering.
- Avoiding any oily products applied to your lashes. Use oil free eye makeup remover and wash eyelashes with a lint free wand. By not properly washing your lashes, natural oils and sweat build up and may cause our synthetic lashes to fall off.
- Do not rub your eyes/lashes.
- Do not pull at your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to fall off prematurely).
- Use only water based mascara. Do not use water proof mascara.
- Do not use an eyelash curler
- Always use eye makeup remover, cleansers, and facial products free of oil, Parabens, polyethylene glycols (PEG), and Glycols. Be careful with shampoos and conditioner that include oils.
- Avoid using oil based creams and make up that will cause lashes fall off prematurely.
- Wear eye protection in tanning beds. Sweat, extreme heat, and steam can break down the adhesive and causing lashes to fall off.
- Always use a good sealant to prevent everyday oils, pollutants, and dirt from damaging your lashes.
- Touch Ups are recommended every 2-4 weeks (Use a good Eyelash Extension Sealant at least 2-3 times a week. This protects your lashes from moisture, oil, and dust and will increase the bonding strength).
Always ask your lash technician any questions you may have regarding the proper care for your eyelashes!
Everyone has different lashes! Please keep in mind that we lose 3-4 lashes per eye per day, and we have shedding cycles that can cause our natural lashes to fall out quicker at different times throughout the year. Lashes will also prematurely fall out if proper aftercare is not taken. If you feel as if you are using proper aftercare and your extensions are prematurely falling out, you must contact us within 7 days of the appointment and have one of our Lash Experts look at your set. If you cannot make it in within the 7 day period, you must send a picture of your set to email@example.com. After the 7 day time frame, there is nothing we can do as some peoples natural shedding cycle could cause sparse lashes by that time.